My holiday wish list for 2021 is full of items to make travel easier, more organized and comfortable! What I truly want in the next year or so is travel. I want to be able to safely travel with my family and have quality time together. But, even though I’ll be traveling with little kids, that doesn’t mean I have to be uncomfortable and unorganized! All of these items will be great updates to make travel easier and a bit more stylish.
Here’s a peek at the things I’m asking for.
1. Béis Travel Tote: I love the different pockets and organization of this tote. It’s also a very water resistant nylon. I have friends with this tote and they love it!
2. Poke-a-Dot Organizer: Yes, a plastic organizer like this isn’t for everyone. I own a Poke-a-Dot already and I love that you can easily move around the dividers, really customizing how it holds your items. I use mine for manicure items (I can easily grab it and just select a color from my collection to do my nails), but I would love one to travel with. I would pair it with this travel case to hold hair products and other items.
3. Altec Lansing ComfortQ+ Active Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones: Am I likely to be able to use noise canceling headphones when traveling with my kiddos? Maybe not. But they’re super cute and look comfortable, perfect for the 5 minutes I’ll be able to wear them on the plane in between “mom, mom, mom…”
4. Kiehl’s Brighten Up & Glow Skin Care Set: Yes, most of these are full sized (well, just the cleanser is travel sized, so this set is a pretty amazing deal). But these products are perfect for travel. A generous but not full sized gentle cleanser, Vitamin C serums for the face and eye (great for combating oxidant stress associated with travel), and a hydrating but not heavy and greasy face cream? Yes.
5. Kiehl’s Kiss Me With Kiehl’s Lip Balm Set: I’m sure I’m not the only one who gets dehydrated with travel. I swear I can feel the plane sucking the moisture out of my lips! So, good lip balm is essential. This is one of my go-to products, but 2 fun flavors are included in addition to the classic version.
6. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite® Long Cardigan: Yes, I need to be comfortable and cozy when I travel, but I also like to be cute. The Barefoot Dreams sweaters are continually being copied for a reason, they’re so soft and worth it! This is my favorite version of the sweaters, I have it in multiple colors at home, and I like to pair it with a dress for work like a jacket. But it’s also perfect for a chilly plane ride.
7. Splendid V-Neck T-Shirt: I’m surprisingly picky about my t-shirts, Splendid’s are super soft. I size up for a slightly drapey fit.
8. Spanx Faux Leather Camo Leggings or Spanx The Perfect Black Pants Four-Pocket Ankle Pants: This choice depends on whether you want leggings or actual pants. For me, it depends on the day. I own both of these, the pants are a dressier look but just as comfortable (I wear them to work). I have the regular Faux Leather Leggings, but want the Camo ones as well. The leggings and pants are both incredibly flattering, move with you all day for comfort, and I can wash them at home.
9. Veja Espalar Sneaker: I have these in my cart currently, my girls have Veja’s and love them! I’ve promised to match them for our next trip to the Magic Kingdom. I love that they work with almost anything including a dress, pants and shorts.
Shop the Post
Affiliate Links and Sponsored Post
This post is a collaboration, but product choices and opinions are all my own!